Tuesday, June 17, 2008

God is wondrous!

I get a daily dose message from Elice McNeely. They are usually short and to the point but they had been missing for several days and yesterday she caught up.

It is wondrous how God works this all out for our good, in his timing, as we have had an 'interesting' season here lately. Yes, that's code talk but I'll let you figure it out.

Anyway, let me share the six doses I received yesterday, in order of my receiving them, notice that they are not in the order that they were sent. Let me confess to you that I read the first two then started deleting them, thinking that I was receiving duplicates, an email snafu of sorts, plus, I was 'very' busy, but then realized that God was deliberately encouraging me through these messages, at a very important time, so I retrieved them. So, here they are:

10:56 am sent; received at 11:14 am

God sends trials not to impair us, but to improve us.

11:00 am sent: received at 11:16 am

God may conceal the purpose of His ways, but His ways are not without a purpose.

11:01 am sent: received at 11:55 am

God guides us...He leads us step by step, only when we look back do we realize that He was always there...leading us.

10:57 am sent: received at 11:58 am

To defeat Satan, surrender to Christ.

11:15 am sent: received at 12:01 pm

Our best friends draw us closer to Christ.

11:02 am sent: received at 12:03 pm

While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.

I am blessed indeed!
Rhonda

A side note: as I was typing this today, Abbey the cat has snuggled up next to me on the sofa and is laying her cheek at my left elbow and is purring.

No comments: