Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Quandary

It is a quandary. I have some pink morning glory vines growing in the front flower bed next to the garage windows. They are volunteers from some deliberate sows from last year and they are back. They seem to have overtaken the Japanese privets already in the bed which is where I find myself in the quandary. Do I cut them back or just let them be for a while longer? Their pretty pink blooms bring a smile to my face every time I walk by. I guess that answers my question then, doesn't it? I don't suppose it's going to hurt the privets to have the piggyback plants growing over them for a bit longer and up the wall, I might add. It is very English cottage looking, and I do so love the English garden look. Ah, maybe I should go on out and take some pictures while I'm at it. Yep, the pink morning glory vines will grow for a while longer. Now, if every decision were that easy to make.

No comments: